- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1/2 onion
- generous amount of garlic powder
- 1 yellow or green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 2 leafs chopped Romaine or Kale
- Serve with Cholula hot sauce
- Soak quinoa for 5 minutes. Add quinoa and bouillon cube to 1 and 1/2 cup water and bring to boil for 15 minutes in tight lid. Turn heat off and let steam until soft.
- Add onion, garlic powder, and a splash of olive oil in a large deep frying pan.
- Once onion clears, add the rest of the ingredients in order except for Kale/Romaine.
- Serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce or Kale (see article here)