Ready To Go BBQ Sides
Happy Memorial Day Everybody! Did you run out of time to make your side for the BBQ today? Don’t worry, I have a short list of easy vegan BBQ options that everyone will thank you for.
- Watermelon: Cut into wedges and serve
- Baked Beans: I know it’s the easy way out but it’s a familiar food that’s also a good source of protein. Just buy a can of vegetarian baked beans, heat, and serve in a nice bowl. At least a pretty presentation can look like you put in effort.
- Veggie Tray - Baby carrots, some celery sticks, cucumber, cauliflower, Done. Maybe throw in some hummus if you’re feeling generous.
- Easiest, I mean EASIEST, Black Bean Salsa: This is from a past Cheap Vegan Post that you can check out here.
- Beer: If all else fails, grabbing a last minute case doesn’t hurt.